Wednesday, August 07, 2024

Good morning 0807

Yesterday, we went see the lawyer. Probably lay it is the last time to talk about my mother’s inheritance issue. Though I abandoned my right to inherit it, I did not want to talk with my younger brother about it, so I asked the lawyer to meditate. Fortunately or unfortunately we needed to know a lawyer because of Yuki’s mother property issue, of course she is still fine. We thought Yuki’s mother inheritance issue would have happened before my mother’s one. But my mother’s issue happened first. So I could ask the lawyer about it. 
I think I could deal with this issue calmly thanks of the meditator. 
Today Yuki has a CT examination. He has to get it once every three months. Next week we will see the doctor. 
Since his malignant tumor was found, almost one year has passed. Anyway fortunately he keeps in good shape. He seems to coexist(?) with it.

No comments: