Tuesday, August 06, 2024

trouble shooter 0804

 

Trouble shooter 0804

I want some support in my old age

 I’m in my 70s. I am a public health nurse. I live alone.

As of now I’m healthy both mentally and physically. I join some activity groups, do volunteer and work sometimes. However, I’m anxious because I don’t know when I get ill or injured. I don’t any friends in my neighborhood. I know about public nursing insurance, but the system is for people who really need some nursing care.

I want some people who support me when I get sick, or attend me to go to clinic, or services. I want some people or services to support my daily life in my old age.

Where and who do I talk about my anxious?

 

Adviser (writer)

You worked for others very long time. I appreciate your all effort. Now you are worried in case of your emergency.

Before apply public nursing insurance, there are many services to support your daily in old age. First you should go to a social welfare consolidation in your city. They may give you some information like some NPO groups, or welfare business companies which are not for free.

You write this letter by e-mail. It means you can use a cell phone, or a computer. So, you can get some information by yourself on the net.

You are involved in some groups. So, the members of group must catch your SOS signals. Don’ hesitate to rely on the others. It is about time that your surroundings support you.


---------------------------

This article write my anxious precisely.

I don't know anyone who lives alone and don't have people like their kids or relatives , support them. I know some eldery people who live alone, but their kids or sibilings live nearby.

Of course even if their kis or sibilings live nearby, they might not get along with each other.



No comments: