Friday, August 30, 2024

Good morning 0830

 

Typhoon is moving very slowly, it still stays in southern Japan keeping heavy power. However we often have sudden heavy rain even in this eastern Japan.

My friend  who lives in the next prefecture got cataract surgery the day before yesterday. She is 70 years old. She still works so she is busy. But for a while she stays home. So I called her. Once we started talking , it became a long talking. 

Here in Japan after a cataract surgery it is troublesome or difficult (for the elderly) to handle some kinds of eye drops. In my mother’s case after her surgery I stayed with her for three days, then I always called her at the time she had to apply her eye drop.  In my friend’s case she sets a timer. When the timer rang, our talking was finished.

I am also diagnosed with light cataract. Actually my eyes condition are not so good even though I apply eyedrops. Next week I will go to eye clinic again. 

No comments: