Monday, January 22, 2018

frozen shoulder which is called "fifty-year-old sholder"

Monday has come. It is very cold, and according to the weather report it will be going to snow this evening.
Well, have you had frozen shoulder? If you are under 50, probably you might not. And if you are over 50, you must have had it at least once. So it is called "fifty-year-old shoulder" in Japanese.
Well, actually I'm suffering it.
Since I was in my 40's, I've been suffered from stiff neck or stiff shoulders.
And in the early last December, suddenly I felt stiff in the back of my neck, and sick.
So I went to a clinic to get massage. Then it changed to the pain of my left shoulder, and it moved to the top of my left hands, and it moved the back  --- and --- now my left shoulder hurts.

The pain moves often, so it is called "fifty-year-old shoulder".

Because of this coldness, I tend to slouch forward. Because of this coldness, I tend to not do exercise less than usual. So my muscle gets stiff, and I use my muscle unevenly. It seems to cause such pain.

The payment of the clinic is covered half by our insurance, and the rest is paid by myself. It is a good excuse for me to get good massage for 30 minutes.
And at the clinic the therapist try to fix my distortion (Does it make sense?)

Anyway for a while, I need to go there while I do indoor exercise at gym.
And --- I'll take acupuncture therapy in appreciation for my ????.

In good meaning, I enjoy going to a clinic or taking therapy against my pain.

No comments: