Wednesday, January 10, 2018

herb tinctures

These are herb tinctures I made.
Some of these are used my herbs in the garden, some of these are used my cooking herbs, and the others are bought at a herb shop.

The first step of herbs and me, was cooking curry.
The next step was cooking barbeque sauce.
And little by little I got used to using herbs in my cooking.
And I started to grow some herbs in the garden, like sage and thyme. Coincidently in my garden there is a laurel tree which seed was brought by a wild bird, and grew naturally without our notice.
One day a gardener told me the tree in my garden. Now it grows big.

Next step I try to make herb tea. So I planted lemon grass, and paper mint.

And this year --- I've started to use herbs as a medical way.
So I made some tinctures.

So far sage & thyme herb tincture is used everyday for gargling.





No comments: