Thursday, January 11, 2018

Karaku in January

This Tuesday it was the day of Karaku, it means I played the piano at café Karaku.
It was the first performance for me there in 2018.
This year the master (and owner) of Karaku  got 70 years old. Probably he continue to run his café as long as he possible with his wife.
However both of us thought "three of us got old".

On the day there were three regular audience. So I could play with a relaxing atmosphere.
And it was the first day to perform there, I went out there in Kimono. Of course my partner Ms.U wore Kimono.

We have not so many opportunities to put on Kimono in our daily lives.
So after the performance we dropped by our another familiar café whose owner is a lady and as old as Ms.U.
She knew that we came there in Kimono in January.
There we had OSHIRUKO -- sweet red beans soup, it is a kind of seasonal tradition in January.



No comments: