Wednesday, January 17, 2018

National Center Test for University Admissions



Last Sunday National Center Test for University Admissions was held.
One of my students took It. 
This kind of system has started since I was a high school student.
When I was in school it was called by a different name, however the system hasn't been changed a lot.



Well, do you know TONKATSU?




This dish is often served before tests for good luck.
Because  the sound of  Katsu (Ton-Katsu) has a meaning of win.


Before the night of the entrance exam, my mother cooked TONKTAKSU , with a straggle

On the early morning of the entrance exam, my father gest up the earliest , as my chauffeur

In some family, Fathers are in charge of taking their son or daughter to the place of the entrance examination by car.


After finishing the entrance exam, all of them are relieved, with a fever


No comments: