Sunday, January 07, 2018

Usual Sunday

It is a usual Sunday. Yuki went to play golf from the early morning.
I got up the late morning ?? I slept until the late morning??. Anyway I got up about past 8:00.
I did SUDOKU, and puzzle on Sunday's newspaper.
And I checked some news in English. On Sunday's newspaper, there are some articles in English for English learners.
Today's news were
N.Korea strategy needed to change tension to stability.
Chinese cooperation eyed on Africa.

Both of them were treated with N.Korea  issue.
I checked the articles in English and Japanese.

In the afternoon I'll attend Toast Master's meeting.

Looking around the rooms, I think there is enough room for me and Yuki.
However while my daughter's family were staying -- our house seemed to be too small for 5 members. I was suffocating.
I'm very surprised at this feeling.
There were four members. And in winter vacation, or in summer vacation there used to be three families,--- my family, Yuki's brother's family and Yuki's parents. There were 10 members in this small house.
At that time, I was used to being surrounding with lots of things. It didn't matter that some cups were left on the table. Some toys were left in the living room. Some magazines were left here and there.

Now - as I tell you, we try to discard 10 things every week and try to live simply.
I understood, to seek simple life, we need to lessen things more. 

This year at Yuki's family party, finally we used paper dishes, cups and chopsticks. There are tons of plates in Yuki's mother's house. However my sister-in-law and I gave up  to wash and tidy them up.
Of course the role of taking some big bags of garbage was our role -- because we went there by car.

My new year's resolution is to keep discarding 10 things a week constantly.

No comments: