Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Visiting to Tokyo -1-

It is the last day of January.
This month we went to Tokyo often, including New Year's holiday.

My elder daughter T was selected one of seven young budding artists (in a field) and hold  a group exhibition with them in Tokyo.



 
 
They hold a talk show, but I couldn't attend it.
Anyway Yuki and I went there, luckily during the exhibition Yuki had a chance to visit Tokyo on business trip, so on the day I also went there together. (It means, I only paid my bullet train fee.)
It is not a business show, it is just a chance to show their works backed by  an art organization. So the place fee, delivery cost were not needed for them to pay.
 
We had a quick visit, and quick lunch in Tokyo.

 
This time I had wanted to take my mother or my mother in-law, however we couldn't organize the schedule.
 
The place was in Tokyo, however it seemed to be difficult to take them there by some trains and bus.
By car? or by tax? ---  it is too expensive.
If she wins a nationwide prize, we'll take there even by car or by tax.


No comments: