Friday, January 26, 2018

We had much snow



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
We had much snow this Monday. Now it is normal.
We (Yuki and I) shoveled snow , it means we have shovels. They are seldom used, however keeping them is necessary.
Our neighbors did it too, and all of them said "in 10 years, who will do it ? All of us will be too old to do it except you (which mean Yuki and I)"  in 10 years most of neighbors are in their 80's, and we are before in nearly 70's.
 
Anyway I didn't go out anywhere on the Monday. so I baked pumpkin pudding.
 

It was a very cold day, so baking made the room very warm.
 
Next day, snow were accumulated, but three neighbors came to join "laughter yoga". They walked here -- because they are neighbors.
Because of heavy snow, they were "free" all the day, so the meeting (or chatting) was longer than usual with this pudding and snacks.
 
Next morning I served the rest of "snacks" (doughnuts) and the pudding.


 

No comments: