Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Do you have a dream?

I know it sounds good to hear someone say "I have a dream".
However nowadays for the young (only in Japan) having a dream seems to be difficult.
Because (according to an article), the gap between the rich and the poor is widening. And it is difficult to conquer the gap with their personal efforts. So they want their conservative lifestyle, though I think it is one of dreams.

On the other hand some people are getting tired from seeking their dreams.
It means we tend to be fixed on the idea (we have to have a dream).
The other day I read a book, the author says "I've got finally free from the idea of having a dream", and finally I live freely without seeking what my dream is when I'm in my 60's".

Keeping a dream (for example, Yuki wants to take part in a senior golf tournaments) make the elderly young, or worn away
Or being free from pursuing something seriously make the elderly spontaneous or lazy.

What do you think of it?

No comments: