Monday, December 24, 2018

Though today it is Christmas Eve --

Though today it is Christmas Eve, for us it is a usual day. Additionally the gym is closed, so I couldn't go to the gym. However instead of going there I did "walking" about 6000 steps in the morning.

Our Christmas cerebration was yesterday.
As I wrote about the morning on my blog yesterday, we did usual Sunday chores and went out with these rice balls.

 
At first we went to a big electric shop and next went to a sports wear shop.
Of course they were having a sale, he bought three new sports pants. One is for golf, one is for tennis, and the other is for relaxing at home instead of pajamas.
These days he is looking for neat home cloths which make me satisfied.
 
Then we went to a art museum.
An acquaintance who I sometimes see at Karaku, hold her small exhibition at a small meeting room at the art museum.
 


 
We walked in the small forest in the art museum, and had rice balls.
Then we dropped by Karaku cafe and had a nice coffee.
 
 
We came back around four.
Then I started to cook chicken, it was not a whole chicken, but for me it was very big to cook.
 



In one and half hour later, the chicken was done!
We had a good Christmas dinner.

How are you celebrating your Christmas?





No comments: