Thursday, December 27, 2018

Winter vacation has started

Since today Yuki's winter vacation has started.
He has 11-day holidays.
It is a kind of practice for our coming retirement life.
This vacation, our younger daughter's family doesn't come back to Japan.
Probably our elder daughter (she came back from America after 8-month staying there) comes to stay with us for a few days. So most of the days two of us spend together all the day.

Today it was the first day.
After our breakfast and morning chores, we went out to do some errands, including shopping.
Then we saw this movie.
Did you see it?
This movie has been a big topic around us. He is a big fan of  The Beatles, not familiar Queen.
I'm not either, but one of my friends was a big fan of Queen, so I didn't know why the reason but I knew their songs .
When Queen came to Japan, I was a junior high school student.
I don't remember how I listen to their music. Probably the friend bought some their records, and I might borrow them. But as long as I can remember, my father didn't let me use his recorder to listen to such a "Rock" record. He used to say "this recorder and speakers are for classic music.".
Additionally, later he became a big fan of Simon& Garfunkel. His audio seemed to be for folk music.

The movie was good for me, and for Yuki it was not so bad.
It means, we were not so impressed like other people around us.
However it was a good day for us to see the same movie together.




No comments: