Wednesday, December 12, 2018

chaning tires

At last snow season has started, though here in Utsunomiya we don' have snow yet.
And since this Saturday all car shops have been very crowded  because many people started to change the tires of their cars at once.
We already did two weeks ago, saying more correctly we had the tires changed at a car shop.
Who changed the tires in your family?

When we were in our 20's, we did (including me).
And probably three years ago, we gave up. ( it was many years ago that I gave up.)
Usually when we had the first snow, Yuki would changed  the tires of his car, and a few days later after that he also changed the tires of my car. However currently we have the tires changed at a car shop or a tire shop. It costs2160 yen a car.

This year, he had changed the tires of his car at a tire shop.
And

we thought it would have been more expensive to change the tires at a car dealer (which means an official carmaker's shop). however it was wrong.
I bought my car at an official carmaker's shop, it the first time to contact with such a dealer.
I asked how much it was. It cost the same, though it is necessary to book the date.
So I drove there and had changed the tires.
While I was waiting the work, some cups of coffee served for free.


 
I was very satisfied. Because I was waiting at a nice room with  good coffee.
 

It was a very luxurious time.

No comments: