Thursday, December 20, 2018

hospital cost in this month

Probably this month our hospital cost will be about 12000 yen.
Why? you might ask. If you are Japanese and in our generation, I'm very surprised how you are healthy.
And if you are not Japanese, you wonder why you pay so much money to hospital including clinics.
It depends on your health insurance and hospital situation.
It means we don't buy over-the-counter drug, and as of now we don't take any supplements.

I go to see a doctor and get some Japanese Kampo to keep my condition. I usually take two kinds of Kampo and anti-allergic drug.
They cost 6000 yean a month including consultations fee.
The conversation the doctor and I made us laugh.
He said to me not "what's wrong?", "What's up?" (are you fine?).
I went to see a doctor not to cure something wrong.

Yuki and I also go to see a dentist once or twice a month  to cure (Yuki's case) a gum disease, and (my case) prevent it from occurring. They cost over 2000 yen.

Yuki goes to skin clinic to prevent his skin problem from his age and allergy from being progressed, though he doesn't take steroid drug.
It costs about 2000 yen.

And I take manipulative treatment covered with my health insurance once a week. The monthly cost is about 2000 yen.

Is our hospital cost too high?
Or do you think it can't be helped to keep our condition in good?

No comments: