Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!
For us, it is a usual day. Yuki went to Tokyo on business, and after work he is going to visit her mother. It is a nice Christmas day for her.

In the morning two ladies came and hold a laughter yoga party.
We didn't have lunch together, because their husbands were waiting for them.
However we chatted, laughed, a little bit danced, and share presents.
A lady went to COSTO and lots of "buns". So we shared. I got lots of vegetables, so we shared. The other lady gave us a nice sweet.

Since I started this laughter yoga meeting at home, two years have passed.
This time a regular lady couldn't not come. Now she is struggling with arrhythmia.
Anyway I hold the last laughter yoga meeting of this year.
It was nice , it was fun.

And my Christmas has finished.
So from now, I will change the decoration into New Year.
I know I'm hasty.

No comments: