Wednesday, December 11, 2019

lunch diary 1209

Though it is in the middle of this week, I write my lunch diary of last week. 201912030805438e0.jpg
Monday, Yuki and I went to Tokyo. We got off at Tokyo station, but on the way home we detoured. We went to Ueno station and had a nice Chinese lunch at our favorite restaurant.

Toward the end of the year:
Enjoy more than 10000 steps
At Imperial Palace



Tuesday, we had Chinese lunch at home.
On the day before, we bought special spice called "ganraa".
It is Yuki's favorite.
So I cooked Chinese lunch for him. Of course he sprinkled it on the meal as much as he wanted.

At a warm winter noon:
A taste reminds him of
Business trips




Wednesday, I ate the rest of yesterday's Chinese meal and fried vegetables.
I talked with my mother on the phone. She seemed to go shopping with me???
Year-end sale;
Mom waits with excitement
Though old enough



Thursday we went out to "climb" a mountain with our lunch box.
We were going to "walk" up a hill, but it was a real mountain for me.
On a warm winter day;
As soon as going through a shrine gate
Begin climbing




Friday, I got deep-fried tofu from our neighbor. They were sold at a famous tofu shop.
So I cooked Oden.

Stew Oden;
Share it with two of us
Three meals a day

No comments: