Thursday, December 05, 2019

lunch diary 1202


Monday, these are fresh TSUNA-bowls. I put fresh TSUNA dipped with soy sauce, Nori seaweed, and half boiled eggs. Of course I put WASABI.

Winter gourd, With a little extra effort Though only one bowl lunch



Tuesday, it was not a good weather though it didn't rain. Yuki was staying home while I held a laughter yoga meeting at home.
Early winter; No one call themselves the old While laughing


Wednesday, it was very called. I talked with my mother on a phone. While talking with mother I often felt irritated. Anyway she is busy in going to doctors. Thanks to doctors, she has to walk by herself. It is lucky to her.
Early winter, Mother watching a hot pot Stick in the house



Thursday, we went out downtown to do lots of errands. At noon, we had still errands to do, so we bought bread  With a sigh on the bench Still leaving errands



Friday, all cooked prepared meal finished eating.
Winter rain, avoid walking exercise, doing errands home

No comments: