Wednesday, December 04, 2019

walking diary 1202

I was late for updating a record of the last week.

On this day, I did 7200 steps.
We went to listen to a concert, before concert we walked around the hall.

Early winter, walk with light steps, enough to make us sweat
 


Can you see big DAIKONs? It is a season of DAIKON. I did 5809 steps walking around my house.
DAIKON; Avoid having far to go  Having leaden feet
 

How magnificent a pair of Sazanka!
We went out for shopping, but the number of my steps didn't reach 5000 steps. So on the way home I got out of the car and walked home. I did 5871 steps.

Before winter rain (SHIGURE-cloud) Go to the city hall Without a title
 

Additionally, another day I went around my house by bike. The distance was about 4km. But my pedometer showed only 1600steps.
I joined our city health activity project. My walking steps is registered as Utsunomiya health point through their app. However their app doesn't count the point by bike correctly.
 
 

No comments: