Friday, December 13, 2019

"my" wish list

Last week, I went hiking  to Mt. Ohira. Well, for many people it might not  be hiking, just walking. But for me it was enough to call it hiking. Hiking Mt. Ohira was one of my wish.


Three or four years ago, I wrote out what I want in my senior life.
Then, I was with a friend who was 10 younger than me. She wrote out what she wanted in her 50's.
She picked 100 things. I could pick 50 things.
And now I did 12 things. The number of the rest is 39.

Some things are really specific, like taking a medical bath ( a kind of hot springs) in a Japanese inn.
Probably we'll go in no distant future.
Others are abstract, like organizing our house in a cool way. What is "cool" we consider?

I want my house looks cool, looks tidy. So I continue discarding 10 things a week.
I don't know what is the goal, so discarding 10 things might have kept all my life.

Some things need physical power. I want to improve my English skill, so I need concentration. Keeping concentration needs physical power. So it might be difficult to improve it, but I try to keep my current English skill.

Some things need financial ability. When I wrote out this list, our daughters were in Japan. Now the younger one is living in Thailand. So we earmark the necessary money for visiting them instead of overseas travel.

I need reconsider this list. And I ask about Yuki's list.
The person who uses our saving first wins?? No, No, we always discus about how to use our savings while quarreling or discussing.

Well, Yuki was a businessman, so lots of things including taxes are withhold from his salary automatically. Now we are understating our real financial system.

No comments: