Saturday, November 05, 2022

lunch diary  1105 


Monday; I got some advice about my pension at a public pension office. Finally my pension will be granted from next year, though it is a little. In two years Yuki's pension will be granted. We thought it was going out to celebrate  my pension in advance, but we ended up eating at the food court. Well, we should  still save money. No, the savings continued permanently. 

Tuesday I asked for apples from my friend, so  went to an acquaintance's apple orchard. Lucky me! I got a lot of extras. But too many. So, I dropped in at Karaku café and presented some. So I had lunch there. I also stop by some friends and had short conversation. It was a nice day.

Wednesday ; The portion distribution of meat and vegetables is... I don't mind. It is fried vegetables. I put all leaves of one big Japanese  radish. 
Do you know "KIKU yam"? If you slice it and dry it, it will be made into a tea.

Thursday;  I made stir-fried rice with good quality  autumn salmons, but small bones remained. We ate it while picking the bones up with our hands. They were gift.  Is it okay to eat in such a luxurious way?
In the afternoon, I went walking. I was satisfied.

Friday; I cooked stir-fried rice again using leftover Chinese ham. I used up stocked frozen rice.
 At night, we had "Mizusawa" udon noodle . This was also a gift, and the expiration date was coming. It should be boiled  for 15 minutes, but still  it's chewy. "Chewy" is good means in Japan. That's surprising. For udon, we recommend not only Sanuki, but also Mizusawa.

No comments: