Saturday, November 12, 2022

lunch diary 1112


Monday
We went to the forest park to see the autumn leaves and ate out. The French restaurant we went is our favorite and. Since it opened we have been there some times. This visit was the first time in a half of year. It is all right to have a luxury lunch, isn't it?  I forgot to take the photo of the main dish.  The appetizer is burdock soup, I'll try to make it at home.

Tuesday
I used up a Japanese radish and a carrot to cut thinly. Fish is hidden under them. I steamed fish and vegetable. I know Grated daikon radish would be suit to this fish. But it is the easiest way to cook for me. In the afternoon, I performed with my friend at Karaku café. I update a youtube "Karaku  Epilogue in November" Than I expected many people visited and watched it. Thank you.

Wednesday
I boiled  gyoza. It was not enoufh for us, so after this, I steamed the sweet bean paste buns. But these days, I feel my body heavy. So is it all right to eat sweet dumplings? Anyway, I did walking exercise in the afternoon. I walked longer than usual, and my right knee started to hurt. It is bad, even now it has been hurt.

Thursday I grilled fish.  I also put plenty of steamed garland chrysanthemums. On this day, in the evening, I was interviewed about " My Home Library" from "Private library group". I open my home library without advertisement except my HP.  I'm thinking about how to operate it from now on.

Friday 
I made fried rice with tofu. Or I added tofu to increase the amount instead of rice. Good taste, good health.
 This week, an autumn festival is hold at the nearby community center. The exhibition has already started, and my haiku is also on display. So we went to see it in this afternoon. I walked home from the public hall. Yuki drove the car.

No comments: