Wednesday, May 09, 2018

At Karaku


 
Yesterday, it was the day of Karaku.
Thankfully the regular audience came. And new two groups came.
As you know I'm not a professional pianist. So it is not job. I enjoy playing the piano, and I want to share the fun with audience. Luckily a professional performer joined me and read aloud some poems, however she also does as her hobby.
So the audience enjoy watching and listening to us with tea or coffee at Karaku.
( I hope our skill is not so bad)
Three of regular audience are senior ( it means they are older than me.)
And every time they go back, they say "I'm looking forward to coming there next month".
Each of them sometimes eat lunch there, but usually just order a cup of coffee.
Recently I noticed, how difficult for (some) senior it is to go out regularly.
And I also noticed sometimes "reasons" are necessary to go out for seniors.
 
I hope if there were such a place nearby on foot, I would go there as a audience.
 
Concerts are good, of course good quality concerts are good. However one-coin concert with good tea is also fun.
 
 

No comments: