Tuesday, May 29, 2018

my volunteer activities at the library in May

My volunteer activities at the library in May are finished.
This month I did volunteer reading twice there.
The first was done on a week day.
 
For these months more than five pairs of  kids & mothers and some adults (seniors) had come.
However this time there one pair and one senior.
To tell the truth, I was a little disappointed. I had thought this weekday activity had been rooted though it isn't advertised in public.
It can't be helped.
Anyway three people, later four people joined me.
We had a good and cozy time.
 
The library suggest me to advertise this week-day event as  "kid-mother day".
However I won't. I hope some seniors (there are many senior men sitting  and taking nap in the library)  to join naturally. So I won't put limits.
 
Well, the other reading time was done on Sunday.
It is advertised in public on the library HP.
And
As soon as I started, many people came in.
I was very surprised.


 
While I'm wondering whether I need to continue this activity or not, the people who joined me always encourage me.
 

No comments: