Wednesday, May 02, 2018

With our mothers

This big holiday includes "children's day".
What is the day for?
Anyway both our mothers were looking forward to seeing their great granddaughter.
So the first day of staying Tokyo was with Yuki's mother.

It was the first time for our grand daughter to have sushi at sushi restaurant. 
And for Yuki's mother it had been a long time to eat sushi.
After 5 of us had lunch together, we separated. Yuki took her mother to a department store attended her for her shopping. Three of us went to a big park, I was sitting under the tree while my daughter and grand daughter were playing there.


The second day was for my mother. 
Three of us had stake lunch. Then Yuki went browsing steeet to kill the time, and I attend my mother for her shopping. 

Both mothers seemed rally enjoyed lunch and of course shopping .
My mother-in-law bought lots of sweets to present er friends in the senior center. My mother also ought lot she of sweets for her neighbors. To present something to someone seems to be fun and bring a good conversation.
As soon as we went back her house, she called her friend and said.
" hello, now I have just come back. I bought delicious snack , so please come in. Don!t mind. My daughter will go home soon, is they will not be here"

Of course we left her house quickly and went back here to Utsunomiya.



No comments: