Monday, May 14, 2018

Monday has alreday started!

This morning we turned on the heater as usual, and now -- the all windows are open. It is very hot.
Every around me says "it is difficult to adjust to the sudden change of the weather these days."

Today for me it is a kind of relaxing day.
After quick cleaning (which means I skipped cleaning the floor with the wet rag), I went out to take one and a half hour acupuncture treatment to ease my stuffed shoulder. (It isn't covered by our health insurance). And went to the gym to do exercise. Then, I dropped by a bank, and a super market.
Now I'm home (so I'm writing this diary).
I've already eaten my lunch at home.
After this, I update some blogs, practice the piano, and go out again to take one and a half hour face treatment at a esthetic clinic.
This is my schedule of today.

Not so bad, to spend money for myself (against aging.) until, we are working.

What do you think of it?

No comments: