Tuesday, May 08, 2018

Probably I have lots of things to do ---. but

Well, well, actually today I'm going to play the piano at Karaku in the afternoon.
So I have to practice the piano --- but not yet.
Anyway as "we" woke up, we took recycled garbage out , and had breakfast.
Yuki went to work later than usual.
And I started to clean and organize the room more slowly than usual.

Next week I have three workshop which are organized by myself, so I have to prepare for them.
Usually I am the person to prepare everything beforehand.
I did it mostly before this big holiday, but the last part has not been finished.

Not so tired, just no power comes out.
It's OK, we sometimes have such time, don't we?

Yuki told me to come back earlier than usual. It means he will have dinner with me.
Well, probably today , it is also the day to be a break from kitchen. (Thanks Jan, I learnt this word.)

No comments: