Thursday, July 25, 2019

Dry, dry, dry ---what?

Peppermint leaves are being dried.

Loquat leaves are being dried.
What are they used?
I made loquat leaves water last summer for my granddaughter, It worked for heat rash.
This year I use it for myself as skin lotion.
Peppermint leaves are used as herb tea to add other leaves.
So mulberry leaves are also being dried. 
 

I make my original herb tea using the peppermint leaves, mulberry leaves and this inexpensive herbal tea sold at stores/.


I also dry sliced of Japanese radish. After they are dried perfectly, it is easy, I just soak them into the liquid of soy sauce, vinegar, sugar and a little bit salt.
 
I enjoy my easy life? I kill the time of my free time? I am hard to reuse the plants in my garden?
 
Well, well, so to pick the leaves, I "have to " go out to the garden.
So I have to weed the garden. It is one of my worst errands.
 

No comments: