Tuesday, July 30, 2019

lunch diary 0729



Monday, I used BIBINBA sauce (a kind of Korean fried rice) and made Korean fried rice.
You see some green leaves, which are called Shiso, a kind of Japanese mint leaves. I picked them up in the garden.
This weekend, finally the rainy season finished, but the Monday, it was still in the rainy season.

The laundry pole Look up with a big sigh;  Lingering rainy season.




Tuesday, it was the day of laughter yoga at my house.
Three women came here, and we had a cheerful but calm morning.
I cooked potato salad as pre-cooked meal last weekend, and I made omelet using it.

Caught up in laugh Senior ladies get together : Lilies bloom



Wednesday I talked on the phone with my mother as usual for more than one hour.
I avoided discussing? or quarreling. I endured listening to her complains about weather, or health situation.

How harden, get along with the old ; A bank of cloud


Thursday I did errands outside with rice balls.
In a flurry go through daytime errands; pickled plums


I picked SHISO leaves and MYOUGA (a kind of Japanese ginger) from the garden.
And made a tuna bowl.
This day I also talked on the phone with my mother. She got a result from her health check, and had no problems though she shrank more.

Though shrinking growing old smoothly; sprouts of Japanese ginger

No comments: