Tuesday, July 23, 2019

walking diary 0722

I continue walking exercise.

These are morning flowers, they wrap themselves around hydrangea.
Morning flowers bloom in summer, and hydrangeas bloom in rainy season.
It shows transit of seasons perfectly, doesn't it?
5700 steps.

Well, do you know that a morning flower is a season word of autumn in Haiku world.
Well, the number of Yuki's commuting to his office is less than 20.

Finish and begin Both of them are the first time; Crests of clouds
 
 




These are nyctaginaceaes. They bloom in summer.
Though the rainy season is lingering, it is in summer. This flower is also a season word of autumn.
On the day I went to the library and dropped by a bakery. Without my will I happened to have sweet.
8000 steps.

 


On a whim Reach out for sweets South wind blows.
 



What great lilies they are!
I went to my friend who lives nearby. It was too near than I expected, so I detoured to come back to my house.
5000 steps.
All too soon Get to the goal on a foot; lilies bloom.
 

No comments: