Tuesday, July 16, 2019

My lunch 0715

This is my lunch diary.
   

Monday, it was "Steak day".
When I talked with my neighbor, without any reasons we decided to have lunch together in my house. So "we" walked to my familiar butcher, bought beef steak meat there, and I cooked them. It cost 800 yen a person. Of course I bought another one for Yuki. Though Yuki came back late as usual, he had the tasty steak with beer instead of peanuts.

Over the fence  Luncheon chatting with steak;  sunny spells in rainy season


Tuesday. It was the day of Karaku, where I play the piano once a month.
In the morning I practiced the piano at home, and  for my lunch I had quick stir-fried vegetables.

The monthly pianist Getting into the best clothes; Smell of lavender



Wednesday. I was presented zucchini again. This season unfortunately we seem to have a bad harvest of cucumbers because of lack of sunny days. Instead of cucumbers we seem to have a good harvest of zucchini. Though I don't dislike them, sorry, I've had enough.
Well, I tried to make Haiku poem using zucchini, but zucchini is a seasonal word for autumn.
The other day my mother's wallet was broken, so I bought and sent a new one.
New wallet Cheer my mother up; sunny spells in rainy season.




Thursday, I went out at around 10, doing exercise, and going to the library. Before dropping by a supermarket, I took a rest at a bakery café, And I ate this sweet. It was too sweet for me.

 Reach out unconsciously Enjoy sweets in front of me;  Raining gently and continuously



Friday; In the morning I had to attend my company meeting with lots of English books.
When I got home, it was before 2 o'clock. I cooked frozen spaghetti with the vegetables in my fridge.

My empty bag, Call it a day; Grilled eggplant

No comments: