Monday, July 22, 2019

my lunch diary 0722

Monday has started. Looking back the last week, I'll write my lunch diary with Haiku poem.

Monday, it was a holiday on our calendar, but for us it was a usual day.
I served the pre-cooked meals I made the weekend  on a plate for my lunch.
I knew I would need more protein at dinner.

Well, I wrote " it was a usual day", but I had no lesson. So I decided to go downtown by bus while walking because it didn't rain.
Somewhere to go Looking at a timetable Rainy season breaks



Tuesday. This is fried-rice with bean sprouts.
Here in Japan bean sprouts are a king of cheep vegetables. I often stock them in the fridge, saying anyway one kind of vegetables. ( I don't know what kind of vitamins and nutrition are included)

Cooking fried rice With sprout beans always kept Grizzling rainy season


Wednesday. My pre-cooked meals were done. What should I do tomorrow?
So I cooked pre-cooked meals again.

With big laugh, Having a good sweat at gym, A sunny day in rainy season


Thursday, I was feeling how long this week was. I went to take a acupuncture therapy which was not covered by my insurance. It means it was not inexpensive. But I had a good excuse "sometimes I need a luxury time". The therapist and I are good friends, so  I was there with her for more than 3 hours including chatting time It cost almost 6000 yen. So Was it not expensive???? compared with having my hair cut and dye at a beauty salon?

Acupuncture Necessary luxury Poppy blooms

Well, poppy is a season word of summer, the plant of poppy is connected with something medical.



Friday, it is the cleaning day of my fridge. I stir-fired all of things in the fridge including TOUFU.
And I need more green vegetables, so cut some SHISO-leaves at my garden.

Sky changes so often  Adjust ourselves with laughing  Picking Shiso-leaves

No comments: