Wednesday, July 24, 2019

I bothered to go ourt by bus for my walking exercise

Do you  do walking exercise?
If you do, where do you do it, around your house, or to go to somewhere by car and do it?
I usually do walking exercise around my house, because it is economical, and easy.
However I think, it is good to do it seeing completely different scenery from usual ones.
So I bothered to take a bus and go to an art museum.
There this exhibition was held.

 
To tell the truth, I was not so interested in it. If I have had a complementary ticket, I would go there willingly. This time I didn't have it. So I payed 800 yen for it.
Luckily it was more interesting than I expected.
Of course I walked and see lots of works in the museum.
Well, it was time to do my walking exercise. I started walking for "a" bus stops.
What does it mean?
Buses which run from there to the bus stop near my house run ever 20 or thirty minute.
So  I decided to walk to a bus stop I could catch the bus without waiting.
If I felt tiredness I was going to take a rest at a café.
However most of shops were closed, we call such a street "shutter street".
So unfortunately I didn't find any cafes.


 
I kept walking. Finally at a bus stop I saw a bus coming .
I did over 8000 steps.
The round-trip bus fee was 440 yen.
So the walking exercise cost 1240 yen on the day.
But I had a good afternoon.
 
 
 

No comments: