Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Though not so good.

 According to the weather report, from today sunny days will start.  To tell the truth, I have been in trouble with dizziness. I am not in good shape.  But I am all right.
My mother , who is aLmkst 85 also has a trouble with "lightheadedness "' (which is. Different from usual dizziness). I always encourage her saying that it is not illness,so, don't seek 100% health, gry to get along with it". I know it is difficult, so she always complains when we talk on the phone.
I tell me the same thing . So I say to my self that "you are all right" and do usual things.
However, I feel bad worse.
The major reason is this prolonged  rainy season.
When I feel bad, I don't have interest in anything, and not to keep our house tidy.
So I get a kind of shot by myself. The name is " to organize my closet" .
Well, when I am in a good mood, it is easy to discard glitches I don't use ,  up this time, i could only discard two pairs of socks. It can't be helped. Anyway i reorganized my closet.
I hope coming sunny days make my feeling better.

No comments: