Wednesday, February 17, 2021

pre-cooked dishes and discarding 10 things 0214

 

When I cook pre-cooked dishes, I use all stoves, and electrical tools. Though it doesn't appear on this photo, I use a rice-cooker to boil vegetables.

Japanese daikon, turnips, carrots, squash, red beans, and green leaves were cooked.

I also "revised" my winter close because I became 60 years old. Because of this pandemic, I had few chances to put on dresses or skirts. And all of them are getting old, it means most of them were bought when I was in my 30's or 40's. HOWEVER probably I'll put them on in a few years. So I couldn't discard them except only one knit cardigan.

I also reviewed kitchen tools.
I had kept new wax wrap paper. So I started use them, while I discard these plastic wrap covers.

Then I organized bathroom, and some tools to die hair were discarded.

No comments: