Friday, February 05, 2021

What kinds of books do you read?

Well, my mother is fine. One of her current interests is reading books. I'm asked to get some books which she is interested in. It is really difficult to chose.
First the letters are big, it means she doesn't read paper-book sized books.

Second the books are not heavy, it means she doesn't read long story novels.
Well, she likes detective and suspense  stories. However, they are usually thick.

She also wants to read essays.
So I found some books. And I noticed that books written by elder authors are written in big letters.
I sent some books.















The authors are in their 80's or 90's. However, all books are denied.
She said "I don't want to read these books. Because I know of the authors, and they are puffed up with pride".
Well, well,--.
My mother, now she is "a weak person". So she seems to dislike people who are fine and independent.

She asked me again to find novels written by mail authors.

No comments: