Thursday, February 25, 2021

pre-cooked dishes and 10 thing discarding 0221

It is already later in the week. I was late to updating my blog.
I cooked pre-cooked dishes on the weekend, and most of them have already gone.

 

This time I made squash and red beans paste seasoned sweet.  We ate a kind of SHIRUKO. 


And of course, I did discarding 10 things.  This week I constantly  reduce English lesson materials and books. Yesterday, my high school student who graduates this spring  took some ( for me) or many (for him) English books back home. He is going to live alone in Tokyo in the late of March. For a while he must have lots of free time. So I told him to go there with the books. Do you think he carry the books to his apartment?



And "I" also cleaned some windows on the weekend.
However, now we have lots of pollen. So the windows are already covered with dust? pollens.

No comments: