Tuesday, February 16, 2021

What brought fun to us 0214

 I tried to shoot a video with my iphone. so I bought this one at a 100 shop.


And -- I failed. It was difficult to keep a suitable angle.
So I made this video as a usual way, it means from photos.
Next, I finally bought a bloom  broom. It is a domestic bland bloom broom, called KANUMA- Houki. Can you guess how much it was?  It cost 10000 yen. About 10 years ago, I happened to buy a KANUMA houki which cost 8000 yen. At that time I made up mind to do "polite" and "slow" life, so it was a good opportunity to stick to tools. The craftsman assured me to use it at least for 10 years. He was right. First I use it to sweep a TATAMI room. It was getting thinner. So I use it to it to clean narrow spaces. And it was getting much thinner. So It is about time to use as a garden bloom broom. It is the reason why I bought a new one. Additionally buying a new one is one of item on my list of our retirement life.
Well, 10 years ago I bought KAMUMA-Houki, and the next year I bought a wooden shoehorn which we could use for life. AND my decision to stick to tools disappeared.


Well, we took the trouble to go to KANUMA to buy it. It was a 50 minute drive.
There we ate the Kanuma's specialty, NIRA-noodle.


And we also walked around. Kanuma is famous as a place where the most famous Hiku poet MATSUO BASYOU visited once.

1 comment:

Mieko said...

Jan, thank you for my blog correction.