Tuesday, February 23, 2021

What brought fun to us? 0221

Is it troublesome ? fun? Anyway I put these dolls. In March there is a day of Hina festival.

Usually a big HINA festival is held in Ujiie where is next town to our city. We sometimes go there. However, this year it is not held.



Well, I say "I don't go out for eating or having tea time". BUT it might be wrong. I or we often seem to go to KARAKU. This time we went there to buy a bag of rice which was grown by Master's brother.


When I go there, I like to read a specific magazine.  In the magazine of the month, they introduced how to preserve vegetables. I smiled murmuring softly that I've already done it, it's common knowledge in our 60's. The target of this magazine is for their 40's and 50's.


My mother wants to eat a kind of YOUKAN, which is coated with sugar. Not so many Japanese sweet shops deal with the kind. Probably a Japanese sweet shop in Utsunomiya they make and sell them. So we went to the mall in Utsunomiya station.




In the mall, most of shops are famous which means that the price is higher than usual ones of supermarkets, and quality is better. So "we" bought other things.
We???? to tell the truth, I didn't buy expensive retort cully. In this picture the cully is the most expensive.

And, I could hold a Zoom meeting with my members. It is a monthly meeting. Including me there were three participants. I'm really happy to keep in touch with them without specific activities.

No comments: