Wednesday, February 10, 2021

What brought fun to us 0207

Though it is not fun, but we had a good opportunity to think about our life in the future. Though my mother was diagnosed as early Alzheimer's, she is still living in her home freely. On the other hand we started to search some nursing home in Tokyo and here in Utsunomiya. (Well, though I don't know whether it is the right way to use "search", anyway not "look for" yet)

I was very surprised that even in Utsunomiya there are many private nursing homes, and the cost is various. When either of us has to live alone, probably moving to such a home will give a relief to my daughters  while he or I will be fine.  BUT I don't know whether we will be able to afford to move to such a private facility.

And reasonable facilities for us are on the waiting. When do we need to book some of them? 

Well, we went to Karaku again to spend a teatime. They have already decorated Hina-dolles. I will decorate mine after Valentine's day. 


These are pottery.

These are made by paper.

No comments: