Tuesday, February 09, 2021

lunch diary 0207

It is getting warm. On our calendar it is "spring", though it is still cold. On the other hand pollen has come. 

Monday, this is "ODEN"-- a kind of hot pot dish. The ingredients are boiled and seasoned with soy sauce. In the morning I went to a post office and sent a parcel to my mother. The personal at the post office was so kind that she told me the most reasonable way to send the parcel.  At last I separated the parcel into two parcels. 

"Devil goes out" (setsubun); forward for 88 years old, having roasted soy beans


Tuesday, it is most of the same as our breakfast. I made kind of potage with SATO-yam and burdock roots.
For Ehoumaki (a thick sushi roll), to a supermarket, stride up


Wednesday, I went to a gym to do 30 minute workout. While I was doing, Yuki was looking for OSOUZAI (delicatessen) for our lunch. He found this big fried fish.

With pink towel, wipe off the sweat; early spring


Thursday, all my checkups are finished. In January I had an annual health check, and extra checkups were needed. At last, the diagnosis was "follow-up" --- as usual.
Can you see spinach? This is cooked with a microwave oven by "Yuki". He finally learned how to use a microwave oven not only for heating up, but also for cooking like boiling. He put spinach into a plastic bag, and added some water to it, and cook it with a microwave oven.

Spinach; acquire 3-minute cooking, elder househusband

Well, spinach is a season word of spring.



Friday, I got fresh thick snap peas. So I flied them with shrimp and tasted with a little bit spicy sauce.
It was a warm day, and pollen came. 


Forward a mountain covered with snow; go straight, with 6000 steps.


No comments: