Monday, February 01, 2021

What brought fun to us? 0131

February has started. I felt this January longer than usual.First, I went to a factory of rice crackers. There we can get "imperfect shape" of rice crackers whose taste is the same of perfect shape ones. -- Does it make sense?I bought some bags for us, and for my neighbors. I had a good reason to drop in on  them. Still now we have some concerns to chat each other without reasons. I gave the bag of race crackers and chat for 5 minutes.


I decided to do hand-copy Buda sutra, which is called SYAKYO. First I did it with easy pen. But I was not satisfied with it. So I bought some real calligraphy pens. In my plan after I finish doing 10 sheets, I'm going to a temple where it takes one hour by car with the sheets.



Last week, Yuki had no tennis. But fortunately he could go to golf range which has 9 holes. There, guests can play as much as they want for 1600 yen. He seemed enjoy the day very well. On the other hand, I went to KARAKU. I had a talk with the owner about the performance of me and my friend. For a while it is stopped. And I pored over a magazine for senior ladies.


One of these my duties is to look for books for mother which are written with large letters. So I constantly drop by at used book stores. I found two books and sent them.
I "discovered" an interesting things. The letters of the books which are written by elderly women authors are bigger than ones of usual books.

Additionally, though this is not current fun, I added a place where I want to visit.
It is a shrine which is probably one and a half hour drive.

No comments: