Sunday, January 31, 2021

lunch diary 0131


Monday; After doing morning chores, we went out. We bought new curtains, and had Yuki's glasses repaired. We also went to a mall in Utsunomiya station. It was crowded, so we had lunch there. At Utsunomiya station -- of course we had Utsunomiya's specialty item "GYOZA".

A warm winter day; look for reading glasses, for my mother


Tuesday, Did I eat outside again? Yes. I went to KARAKU and said the master that my friend and I wouldn't perform next month either.
Then I had lunch there alone. Well I pored over my favorite magazine for mature ladies? (senior ladies? elderly ladies?)  with a bitter laugh. How many articles about elderly nursing care there were!
A cloudy winter day; absorbed in an advice column  for elderly



Wednesday; I sautéed vegetables.  In the morning  I walked and passed by the gym. Since the new year started, I haven't exercised at gym.

A pleasant winter day; walk past the gym, totally 5000 steps


Thursday, it suddenly got cold. and it was window. Today I was going to go to the gym. But probably they must have left the windows open for ventilation. So even the heater was on , the place must have been cold. So I didn't go there.

A gloomy winter; lighting in the daytime , give the blues more



Wednesday, we went to another mall  to look for my mother's goods and calligraphy pens for SYAKYO. We ate simple noodle with sweets (very sweet doughnuts).
A windy winter: the sound and the sunlight, come through the window

Yuki and I made our lunch diary video again. If you are interested in it, please watch it with subtitle in English when you are avialble.



No comments: