Tuesday, January 19, 2021

pre-cooked dishes and 10 things discarding 0119

 In this month, more weekly vegetables are arrived. Because a weekly box of my mother's was canceled. It was good for me, because for a while Yuki stays home all the day, so I need to cook more, and -- it is not so good because I need to cook more. Well, additionally these days mincing onions is Yuki's job.


I boiled and seasoned Japanese radish, and GOGOU (rote vegetables).
The others were pre-cooked for our morning soup.

I changed some small goods.
For example, this is a gimlet? I put the "rusty" one in the drawer in my kitchen.
I didn't care it was rusty. But Yuki got worried as a househusband.
So I discard the rusty one, and take a new one from our stationery box.

And I also organized the stationery box and discarded 10 things.
Well I also cleaned the drawer in my kitchen.

No comments: