Monday, January 11, 2021

lunch diary 0111

 One week already passed. Each day seemed to have been long, but the week seemed to be very fast.

During New Year's holidays we had OSECHI dishes, so it was really easy to prepare each meal because we have lots of delicatessens, so I didn't cook so much.  Now we have usual meals.

Monday, the main is a bowl of soup with rice cake. And the side dish is boiled and seasoned fish.  Usually it is the day of New Year parade of fire department brigades. However, it wasn't hold. We saw it on the net.
New Year parade of fire department brigades, seeing it on the net, with an image of tremendous impact


Tuesday, I deep fried frozen cream korokke kind of croquettes. Most of the day I contacted with someone about my mother. Suddenly her life style changed. I ordered every day delivery meals, stopped weekly delivery food ingredients on the phone. And of course I listened to her complains patiently.

Over the phone, celebrate NANAKUSA-GAYU  with words (instead of eating)





Wednesday, We went to KARAKU, and celebrate my 60's birthday calmly.
When I got 50, I felt kind of "end" of my active working. I thought what I should do from then until I would get 60.
Now, I just have a strange feeling. Not so positive, not so pathetic, not so frustrated, just strange.

Winter strawberry, celebrate my 60 with strange feeling


Thursday, I sautéed yam an beef. In the morning I went to my friend's beauty salon, and got a hair cut. In the afternoon Yuki went to a barbershop. I also went there together to read some my favorite magazines there.

After New Year, talk with my friend calmly, at her beauty salon



Friday, I cooked Chinese cabbage and ground pork. To tell the truth it was our yesterday's dinner. we had the rest of it for our lunch for the next day.

Chinese cabbage, fry, sauté, and boil , for three days  

No comments: