Wednesday, January 20, 2021

revising my Haiku 0120

Well, I receive corrections of my Haiku by mail once a month. 5 haiku are accepted at once.

Though it is difficult to tell how they are corrected because they are Japanese, I'll try to translate corrected ones in English.


December comes, prepare new luncheon mats, of deep red

The order is important, the teacher who correct my Haiku, said.

Deep red , luncheon mats appear: December comes.


Dry FUTON in the sun, for getting new sheets, go shopping

In Haiku world, focus one spot, not to describe things in chronological order. 

Go to sleep in dry Futon in the sun with new sheet

Cook red beans, get a good refreshment, because of spicy taste

Here in Japan, red beans are usually cooked with sugar, I cooked them in spicy taste. So the teacher said to focus "spicy".

A refreshment  boil and seasoned spicy; red beans

First 3000 steps, take of my sweater, 3000 steps again

The teacher said "I understand you try refrain phrase, but ..."

On the way back, take off the sweater,  walk 3000 steps


What do you think of them? It is more clear to image the scenes which I want to describe?

No comments: