Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Senior ladies are "great"

I don't know that from what age we call people elderly people.

Anyway I think it is right in my generation or over we are not good with electrical gadgets  like PC, smart phone, iPad and so on.

However -- it doesn't seen to be correct.

These days I see some youtube sites arranged by elderly women, thought they are Japanese.

I like this site, she lives alone, and her mother is in nursery home. Probably she is almost the same age of me.



And I was very surprised to find this site.

She is in her 70s.


Both of them seem spend a calm and sensible? mindful? prudent? or slow life.

So they gave me a big influence. So I made it, which was appeared on the previous diary.


My daughter said; Not feel lonely, but the work composed of photos, music and poems creates an aura of kind of "sweet sorrow", and unique.
My younger daughter said;  it is surreal.
All of them laughed at this work.

This is our real "prudent" retirement life.

No comments: