Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Pre-cooked dishes and discarding 10 things 0111

I'll continue making weekly making pre-cooked dishes and discarding 10 things constantly. 


All of three are boiled and seasoned vegetables.
One is salty with Konbu sea weed, another one is soy sauce tasted, and the other one is  non taste.
Non tasted one is squash and red beans. 
I baked bread with it.














Well, I also discarded 10 things. I checked expired foods. There were some of them which I used half of.
And I also some of them which are stored in the fridge moved into the freezer. So I discarded 3 frozen packs to make room.
So I discarded 10 things.
While I checked the fridge and freezer, I also cleaned "one" box in the fridge.
Not all of them. I'll try "small cleaning" constantly.

No comments: