Tuesday, January 12, 2021

What made me a little bit excited 0111

When we woke up, it was snowing. Now it is around 10 AM. Luckily it stopped. It doesn't seem to pile up. Tomorrow Yuki was going to play golf, which was going to be the first time of this year, but it was canceled. Probably the golf course is covered with snow.

Last week, what made me a little bit excited??

We went to a big shrine. During the New Year's holidays we avoided to go to crowded places. So last week we visited a shrine, there were a few people. It takes a 20 minute drive, but we walked up more than 300 steps. Our pedometers showed only 2500 steps, but we used more stamina. (Our pedometers of our cell phones don't response to height difference.)



On the way home, coincidently we found Japanese leek fields. So we bought a bunch of Japanese leaks on site. 


This year we had no New Year parade of fire department brigades, and no first fair at shrine. So we went to a traditional Japanese goods shop directly and bought this thing, which is called KIBUNA.


I also bought for my friend and my neighbor as usual. 
Thanks to them, I could drop by to their house and chat them for a while.




And we celebrate my 60's birthday at Karaku carmly.

No comments: