Sunday, January 24, 2021

What brought fun to us? 0124

This week, Yuki had no tennis, but he could play golf though it was a half course with a person. It was the first time for them to play golf together. They knew each other at tennis coat, and it was also the first time to talk more with each other. Yuki steadily is expanding his retirement world. (Well, the person is not retired, though they are in the same generation.)

On the other hand, the number of people I can talk is limited. 

However, this week I had a zoom-meeting with my volunteer group. It was fun. They were all fine. One of them has a son who is taking entrance exams to universities. All of them prayed  fervently for his safety and of course success.


"We" don't eat sweet so much, but I always stock something in the freezer.

Well it is time to finish up the frozen black soy beans.

So I baked butter cake with them. (To be precise, my HB baked)



And a idea came up to mind. We often eat sweet red beans paste. So probably a little bit sweet black soy beans paste might not be bad. I mixed sweet red beans paste and unsweetened black soy beans. Them -- we spread them on our toast for our breakfast. No problem,  or rather "tasty".


And we tried some apps.
Yuki made music, I made this video with Haiku.
I added subtitles in English. So please look at it with subtitles.



No comments: